Monday, May 23, 2011

Songs that Speak to Me

Some songs are just amazing.  They say what we feel in our hearts but can't vocalize ourselves.  I don't know if it was creating my grandma's slide show that got me really noticing these songs or if it's just the rainy day we're having today.

One song that is a favourite of mine right now is "Perfect" by P!nk.  I've bought the "clean" version from itunes and play it all the time.  In fact it's my ringtone!  This song says what I wish and hope in my heart that my little girl will believe about herself. 

Since I can't figure out how to put an audio file in here, I'll give you the link to the song on youtube.  No idea if the lyrics are right on the video, but at least you can hear the song!!!  


Emily, you are perfect to me!  <3 <3 <3  I love you always.




1 comment:

  1. Love that song!!! <3 Em is one of my most favorite kids. I have a huge soft spot for her in my heart. She is perfect just the way she is!! Xox

    ReplyDelete